Rachel Rudich has been teaching yoga, pilates, and personal training since 2002. Clients of all backgrounds, ages, and abilities have enjoyed her enthusiastic, inclusive, and inventive teaching style. Due to the increased need during the Covid19 pandemic, Rachel has swiftly moved all of her teaching online.
Rachel brings her wide range of teaching experience into the virtual world in new and interesting ways. With very little extra technology needed, online lessons are wonderful: there’s no commuting, and you can have your lesson in the comfort of your own home where you might be down the street from Rachel or across the world.
Unlike a one size fits all fitness video or huge generic online classes, Rachel devises tailor-made sessions for each individual client, depending on what they need and desire. Rachel offers yoga, pilates, yoga therapy, reiki, personal training, or any combination that suits you. She uses Zoom as her primary platform, but if that is not available to you or doesn’t work with your wifi, Facetime and Skype are also possible platforms. An external microphone and headset are helpful but not necessary. Once online, Rachel can guide you toward affordable options to help improve your remote experience.
- Private Pilates, Yoga, Yoga Therapy, or Personal Training sessions are $60/hour.
- Small group classes are $15/class. Minimum 4 participants, Maximum 10 participants.
- Currently, Rachel offers a Saturday morning group Gentle Yoga Class on Zoom, at 9:30am PST.
- More group classes with various focuses will be offered, as interest develops.
- Do you have a group of friends or family who would like a weekly class? Rachel will add one just for you and your friends and family! The great thing about Zoom is that you can be spread around the world, in different time zones, and still be working out together!
- Reiki Trainings to become a practitioner are $60/hour. Most trainings are a three-hour commitment.
- Reiki sessions, to be the recipient of remote reiki, are $60/hour, $30/half-hour.
- Payments can be made electronically through Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal.
How does Zoom work?
You’ll need a good internet connection, a laptop is best, but tablets and smartphones work fine also. Once you’re booked for a session, I send you an email with a Zoom invitation link. Click the link, follow some prompts, and you will be on a live video conference with me! It’s really very simple, and if you run into any technical difficulties, no worries, as I’ve guided dozens of people through the basics!
Please contact Rachel for details and to book your session.